Saturday, October 6, 2012

WCA Angels

As you all know we have had to pull Megan out of school and she will be starting home school this week. Our Julia will still be attending Westminster - which we love so much and of course think it is the best school ever :) Recently I received a call from one of the mama's of the school and I let her know that Megan was not in school anymore - her response was I know, she will be back but do you think we still cant love on you? I was so touched by that. Some of the mama's have decided to make and deliver us meals on Tuesday and Thursdays to give us a little break. Needless to say this has been such a HELP and is so appreciated more than anyone will know. These mama's are my WCA Angels. Thank you ladies so much for going out of your way to help our family and for praying for us. You all are blessings to our family.

No comments:

Post a Comment