Monday, December 10, 2012

READY FOR WEDNESDAY

Well it feels like forever that I have had time to post anything to this blog - but can I just say I am so ready for Wednesday. Wednesday is when I take my sweet Meggie to the pediatric rhuematologist at Children's Health care of Atlanta. I hope that we get some sort of answers that will lead us to a good path of treatment. Since I have been researching the Internet as made my mind spin out of control. Meggie has her awesome days and then she has her horrible days. Some days I look at her and it is like the old meg is back and others are just hard to see her in pain and uncomfortable. I have noticed that she cannot go up and down the stairs that much anymore. Someday she is lucky to go up 2 times. It has taken a toll on her back. Oh I so do look forward to some answers. With all that said I am so happy to say since Megan has been dairy and gluten free her migraines have been gone for a couple of months. She still has her daily headaches but no migraines which is a blessing. I am so thankful to everyone that has been there for us and for all the prayers for our family and Meggie.

No comments:

Post a Comment